Dining for Members
There’s as much to taste, savor and enjoy at Kingsmill as there is to do, see and play. With six distinct fine and casual restaurants, there’s an atmosphere and a menu for every mood and craving. Including Eagles, our steak and chophouse that features exclusive beechwood-smoked meats, and The Bray Bistro, which sets the standard for Sophisticated Southern Cuisine. For reservations or more information, please call (757) 253-3900.
Monthly Member Dinner
- May 20, 2013 View Menu
- Members and their guests: $21.95 for adults and $16.95 for children 5-12 years of age.
- Reservations required and seating is limited, make your reservation today by calling (757) 253-3900
James Landing Grille
Lunch - Noon - 5 p.m. Saturday and Sunday Only
Dinner - 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Open Tuesday -Saturday
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Lunch - 11 a.m. -2 p.m.
Lounge- 11 a.m. - 8 p.m.
Bray Dining Room
Breakfast7:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. and open unil 12:30 on Saturday
Daily, 6:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Monday - Kingsmill Coffee Club, enjoy a fresh cup of coffee and a pastry for $2.99.
- Wednesday – Get a double dip ice cream for the price of a single from 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Weekly Sandwich Specials!
*All specials are valid when presenting and charging to your Member Card. Member discount does not apply.
Dining Dress Codes
- Bray Bistro – Resort Casual – Men: collared shirt, slacks, jacket optional; Women: skirt, dress, or slacks
- Eagles – Casual/Resort Casual; Breakfast & Lunch: Casual (shirt, shorts or slacks); Dinner/Evenings: Resort Casual (see Bray Bistro)
- Regattas’ Cafe – Casual (shirt, shorts or slacks)
- Marina Bar & Grille – Casual (shirt, shorts or slacks)
- Moody’s Tavern – Casual (shirt, shorts or slacks)
*Shoes or sandals must be worn in all dining facilities.
- Restricted Attire: Muscle-shirts, bathing suits