Celebrate National Margarita Day with a Refreshing Recipe
Whether you like it served on the rocks, frozen or straight, there’s no better way to mark this occasion than by shaking up your very own Peach Margarita.Kingsmill Resort,
Kingsmill's Elements 1010 is known for its delicious cocktails, and in celebration of National Margarita Day we're sharing their signature Peach Margarita recipe. With just a few simple steps, you can enjoy this refreshing cocktail any time of year. Whether you like it served on the rocks, frozen or straight, there’s no better way to mark this occasion.
Gather your ingredients:
- 1 ½ ounces Patron
- 3 ounces peach syrup
- ½ ounce lime juice
- ¾ ounce Triple Sec
- Grand Marnier
- 1 cup ice
Salt or Sugar Rim (optional)
- Lemon or lime wedge
Salt or Sugar Rim prep:
- Pour salt or sugar on to small plate.
- Wet the rim of a cocktail glass with lemon or lime wedge.
- Dip or roll the rim of your cocktail glass into the salt or sugar. Our bartender does both.
- Shake off any excess. Allow the rim to dry.
- Combine Patron, peach syrup, lime juice, Triple Sec and ice in a cocktail shaker.
- Serve on the rocks in a cocktail glass.
- Float Grand Marnier on top and garnish with peach slice.
Easily turn this shaken margarita into a frozen margarita with these quick tips from The Spruce Eats. Skip the cocktail shaker and toss everything into a blender for the perfect frozen drink to sip during hot summer days.